Lancaster Flu Clinics 2020
We are now offering further flu clinics by appointment only.
These clinics will only be available for:
- those aged 65+ (by 31st March 2021)
- those aged under 18 in an at-risk category
- children aged 2 - 3 (on 31st August 2020)
Clinic dates & locations:
2nd November 1pm - 4pm at Scale Hall Surgery
3rd November 1pm - 4pm at Galgate Surgery
5th November 1pm - 4pm at Dalton Square Practice (in the staff car park located behind the surgery)
All clinics will take place outdoors and social distancing will be in effect at all times. As this is an outdoor clinic, we advise that you prepare for bad weather – bring a coat/umbrella and warm clothing.
To book an appointment, please call 01524 842200. If you are worried about being unable to get through, we have a dedicated phone line for flu appointments so you will not be added to the general queue - press 3 at the first menu option.
Please do not attend this clinic if you do not have an appointment – you will not receive a vaccine.
During our flu clinics we ask that you please:
• do not attend if you have any symptom of COVID-19 (i.e. a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
• wear a face covering (unless you are exempt)
• keep at least 2 metres from others
• wear loose clothing or keep one arm uncovered for ease of vaccination
Please note those in the 50-64 year old age group who do not fall into an at-risk category will not be vaccinated until we have received the required vaccines.